Ast. Digital Marketing Manager
Business unit: Marketing
Reports to: Media & Digital Marketing Manager
Position Description: To deliver Blackmores business objectives and profit targets, effectively and constantly build up Blackmores as the leading Australian healthcare brand across all digital touch points
• Develop social annual strategy and content plan, daily manage social accounts with agency focusing on brand, core products and relevant trend topics
• Develop SEM/SEO & CRM yearly plan, ROI target setting & monitoring and budget allocation
• Assist Digital Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels; aligned with brand strategy and integrated in comprehensive 360 campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Collaborate with marketing team on design and production of digital marketing collaterals e.g. promotional image, website, campaign ads and landing page, etc.
• Identify digital trends and emerging technologies to execute in digital marketing projects and keep brand in the forefront of digital marketing
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Global & Regional marketing teams
• Product & brand equity Team
• PR Team
• Training & Education team
• Sales team
• Agencies incl. Digital, social, SEM etc.
• Media partners
• EC platforms incl. Tmall, JD, Kaola, Redbook etc.
• 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing, minimum 2 years’ experience to manage Weibo & WeChat accounts.
• Familiar with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Baidu Tongji) and experience in Search Engine Marketing (Baidu, 360, Google, Bing), best practices definitely a plus
• Curiosity towards market landscape, emerging trends and industry prospects.
• Advertising agency or lifestyle brand experience a plus.
• Fluent in mandarin Chinese and English
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
• University degree or above.